Happy Birthday tree in blossom white on white A6 card
Hi Craft addicts!
Well it is another week, and another card for the 100 Day project that I have been taking part in.
How I made this card:-
- This is a very quick and simple card to make but one that I think is very striking...
- I first of all cut out the tree die (from Tattered Lace) out in white card (There is no outer cutting edge so it cuts within the card) and so I cut it to fit an A6 card.
- I edged it with a blue alcohol marker to make it stand out and stuck it to the front of a white card.
- I then stamped out the Happy Birthday sentiment on to the card using some Cornflower Rare Earth ink cube - as it is water reactive, I used a paint brush to drag down some of the ink to give it a shadow effect.
- Finally, I used Rose Water Nuvo Jewel Drops from Tonic Studios to add some "blossom" to the tree.
Products used for this card:-
- A6 White card with envelope (top fold style)
- Tree in silhouette die from Tattered Lace
- Sentiment Stamp collection from Creative Expressions
- White Stamping Card
- Blue alcohol marker
- Cornflower Blue Rare Earth ink cube
- Rose Water Jewel Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All Purpose Glue
Don't forget you can also visit my website Fizzy Designs where you can buy it and find great hints and tips and things that I am selling too! Or why not sign up to my monthly newsletter here