Snowman Happy Christmas card -
Day 352 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well not much longer till Christmas time and this is a quick and easy card using an older Tattered Lace die along with some circle ones, some peel off stickers and a sentiment....
How I made this card:-
- I cut out the Tattered Lace Snowman die in white card.
- I then cut out 3 circles (with ornate edges) - one in Black, one in Kraft and the smallest one out of red and white spotty paper.
- I stuck them on top of each other using PVA glue and then attached them to the front of a 5" white card again using PVA glue.
- Using Midas Touch Sticky dots, I then stuck the Snowman on.
- I placed 3 Peel Off Sticker parcels on to some white card and coloured them in using alcohol markers - you can of course use any colours you like!
- I then attached them on top of each other to the left of the Snowman, this time using a tape pen.
- I cut out the Happy Christmas sentiment out in Gold Mirri card and stuck it to the bottom right hand corner again using PVA glue.
- Finally, I used alternate Ebony Black, Strawberry Coulis and Orange Marmalade Nuvo Drops to add some colour to the top of the card.
And there you are a fun Christmas card using just dies, alcohol markers and some Mirri card.
Don't forget you can also visit my website Fizzy Designs where you can buy it and find great hints and tips and things that I am selling too! Or why not sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- 5" white card with envelope from Create & Craft's Core collection
- Cute Snowman Tattered Lace Die
- Happy Christmas sentiment stamp
- White Card
- Black card
- Red & White spotty paper
- Parcel Peel Off Stickers from Craft Creations
- Gold Mirri card
- Greys, Pinks, Greens, Red and Blue alcohol markers
- Orange Marmalade, Ebony Black and Strawberry Coulis Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios
- PVA glue - Connect Glue from Gina K, Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All purpose glue
- Midas Touch sticky dots
- Tape pen