Snowman aperture Happy Christmas card -
Day 353 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a fun one using stamps from the Raymond Briggs Snowman collection which Create & Craft have brought out.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all stamped the front of a white circle aperture card using a selection of the stamps (Hare, Christmas Tree and Snowflake) from the Snowman collection that Create & Craft brought out recently.
- I coloured the Hare with a purple alcohol marker and the tree with a green one.
- I also added some light green grass to the bottom of the card.
- Meanwhile, I coloured some white cardstock with some pink and yellow watercolour paints to create a sunrise and let it dry.
- I stamped the Snowman and his friend out on to white stamping card and coloured it in using alcohol markers (using Tuxedo Black Memento ink as it works with them).
- I placed the sunrise scene behind one of the flaps of an A6 Trifold card (making sure it was in the right place) and stuck it down.
- Using foam pads, I then added the Snowman topper to the middle of the aperture.
- Finally, I stamped out the Happy Christmas sentiment again using the Memento ink on to some white card, cut it out and stuck it to the top of the card.
And there you are a fun Christmas card using just dies, alcohol markers and some stamps!
Don't forget you can also visit my website Fizzy Designs where you can buy it and find great hints and tips and things that I am selling too! Or why not sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- A6 white Circle Aperture card with envelope
- The Snowman (Raymond Briggs) Stamp collection (from Create & Craft)
- White Card
- Pinks, reds and yellow watercolour paints
- Greys, Pinks, Greens, Red and Blue alcohol markers
- PVA glue - Connect Glue from Gina K, Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads