Fun Snowmen With Love at Christmas DL card -
Day 354 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Another Snowman card for day 354 of my challenge - this time a fun DL card using stamps and alcohol markers!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all stamped the snowman image out on to some white stamping card - the stamp is from Woodware. I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink to do this as I was going to use alcohol markers.
- I then coloured them in using orange, yellow, blue, turquoise and grey - trying to tone them in to give some dimension.
- I then trimmed it to fit a panel of copper paper which would fit a DL white card and attached them both using PVA glue.
- I glued them both to the front of the card again using PVA glue, leaving a narrow border around it.
- I then stamped the pennant frame out using the Tuxedo Black ink and then stamped the With Love at Christmas sentiment in the centre of it.
- I cut around the frame leaving a narrow border and attached it to the bottom of the card using foam pads.
And there you are a fun Christmas card using just alcohol markers and some stamps!
Don't forget you can also visit my website Fizzy Designs where you can buy it and find great hints and tips and things that I am selling too! Or why not sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- DL white card with envelope
- Fun Snowmen panel Stamp set from Woodware
- With love at Christmas Stamp from Apple Blossom I think
- White Card
- Copper paper
- Greys, Pinks, Orange, Red and Blue alcohol markers
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- PVA glue - Connect Glue from Gina K, Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads