Cute mouse on bauble Sending Love at Christmas card -
Day 351 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts
Today's card (day 351 of my challenge) is one I have made using a form of paper piecing, die cuts and alcohol markers.
How I made this card:-
- I cut out the cute Mouse on a bauble 3 times - once in White card, another in Gold Mirri and the last one in Green Mirri.
- I then snipped the Green die-cut so that I could glue the bauble parts (the top, middle and bottom) on to the gold one leaving parts of it showing.
- I then coloured in the mouse itself using Grey, Pink, Red, Green and blue alcohol markers (Prism pens this time) and cut it so that only the mouse was remaining - I then glued that to the gold topper using PVA glue.
- I stuck the whole topper on to the front of a 6" black pearlescent card (from Create & Craft's Core Collection) again using PVA glue.
- I had this sentiment left over from Craftwork Cards Year of Sentiments pad and added it to the bottom of the card lifting it up with some foam pads.
- Finally, I added some Orange Marmalade Nuvo Drops to each side of the card and left them to dry as they become transluscent.
And there you are a fun Christmas card using just dies, alcohol markers and some Mirri card.
Don't forget you can also visit my website Fizzy Designs where you can buy it and find great hints and tips and things that I am selling too! Or why not sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- 6" Black card with envelope from Create & Craft's Core collection
- Cute mouse on bauble Tattered Lace Die
- Sending Love at Christmas sentiment from Craftwork Cards Year of Sentiments pad
- White Card
- Green Mirri card
- Gold Mirri card
- Greys, Pinks, Greens, Red and Blue alcohol markers
- Orange Marmalade Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios
- PVA glue - Connect Glue from Gina K, Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads