Thank You - moonlight scene behind window gatefold 6" card -
Day 185 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I really enjoyed making this card as it is simple to make but looks great! I have used mainly Hunkydory products but some stamps from Stamps by Me too.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all removed all the panels from the windows in a white 6" gatefold card from Hunkydory. I then coloured the frames using a grey alcohol marker.
- I then added one of the sheets from the Twilight Forest paper pads (using Fingerlift tape as I didn't want any glue to show through it) to the inside of the card.
- I felt it needed something extra so I stamped the ship (from the Ahoy Matey collection) a few times (some 2nd generation too) on the water and a couple of the birds from one of Toni Darroch's Stamps by Me sets - I used Versafine Onyx Black ink for all of them.
- Finally, I used the Thank You die and co-ordinating mat layer (the lettering in Gold Mirri and the background in a blue cardstock) from Paper Boutique (the new range from Creative Crafting World).
- I attached them together and glued it to the left hand panel so that the card can open.
And there you are a card that is stylish to look at and would make a great Thank You card.
- 6" white 8 aperture window gatefold card from Hunkydory
- Ahoy Matey Stamp set from the For The Love of Stamps collection by Hunkydory
- Stamps by Me stamp set for the birds
- Twilight Forest 6" paper pad again from Hunkydory
- Thank You dies (mat and layer) from Paper Boutique from Creative Crafting World
- White stamping card
- Gold Mirri card
- Blue card
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-