New baby washing line with hand coloured background C5 card - Day 183 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well craft addicts, I am now half way through this year's challenge and I have made this New Baby card - well I made a couple of them and someone preferred the other one!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all used a mix of purple. blue and yellow inks (Catherine Pooler and Tim Holtz) to colour through the footprint part of the For The Love of Masks Mask - trying to alternate the colours and position of them as I covered it.
- Whilst that was drying, I then coloured a smaller piece of white stamping card using blues and greens to create sky and grass effect and again let it dry.
- I then stamped the washing line posts on to the card using Versafine Onyx Black ink on either side of the card and added a line across them using a Fineliner pen.
- Using the Versafine ink, I then stamped out the baby clothes again on to some white stamping card and heat set them before colouring them in using a mix of alcohol markers and Zig Clean Color pens.
- I trimmed around them leaving a white border around the clothes but none around the bootees and attached them to the washing line using a tape pen and foam pads for a couple of them to give some dimension.
- I edged the panel with a black alcohol marker and stuck it to the front of the C5 white card.
- Finally, I added the word BABY to the front using some sparkly foam letter shapes.
- I also added one of the stamped baby gro's and socks to the back of the envelope.
And there you are a card that is fun to make and hopefully would be lovely to receive!
- C5 white card with envelope
- New Baby Stamp and Mask set from the For The Love of Stamps collection by Hunkydory
- White stamping card
- Catherine Pooler ink pads
- Tim Holtz and Altenew ink pads
- Alcohol markers
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Black fineliner pen
- Foam letters (Sparkly)
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-