We Stand Together trio of flowers using Tattered Lace dies -
Day 178 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well I am melting a touch here today but it is day 178 of my challenge and I made this card last night using stamps and die cuts.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out 2 lots of leaves using a Tattered Lace die (think from the Forest Pines collection) in green thin card or paper. I then coloured them with a green alcohol marker, used a darker one to highlight the veins and stalk and then coloured over them all again with the lighter green.
- I then cut out a smaller frond (again from Tattered Lace) in a different colour green and glued them all on to the front of a white C6 card using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue - you could also die-cut them using Wild Spider adhesive roll on the back.
- I used a couple of different flower dies to cut out the 3 flowers - the middle one I cut from a background I had made using paints. I also edged the flowers with some contrasting alcohol markers.
- Using foam pads, I attached all three flowers to the stalks.
- Stamps by Me have produced a set of large sentiment stamps with a variety of words and so I stamped the large Together on to some white card using Versafine Onyx Black and then added the We Stand just above it.
- Using my Cutterpillar Pro, I trimmed it down so it fitted at the bottom of the card, edged it with a blue alcohol marker and attached it with foam pads (a double set in the middle so it gave an arched appearance).
And there you are a bright and cheerful card that uses products from Tattered Lace, Stamps by Me and alcohol markers.
- C6 white card and white envelope
- Tattered Lace flower dies
- Tattered Lace leaf dies
- Stamps by Me Together stamp collection
- Blue, Green and purple alcohol markers
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Cutterpillar Pro cutter
- Cut n Boss or Baby Blue die cutting machine
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-