Thank you card - Vintage lady and gent DL card -
Day 153 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card for my challenge is a quick DL card using this fun vintage style topper I have had for ages - it could either by a Hunkydory or Kanban one - not sure to be honest - but still it is a good one to use on a DL card...
How I made this card:-
- I first of all scored 4 lines using my scoreboard along the bottom of a DL card (inside first of all and then outside).
- I then added the topper directly on to the front of the card, leaving a small gap between it and the scored lines using finger lift tape.
- I then used the rectangular Speech bubble stamp from Hobby Art Stamps set and stamped it on to some white stamping card using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- I then stamped the Thanks sentiment in the middle of it using Onyx Black Versafine ink.
- Once it was dry, I used some blue ink that was left on my Smoothie sponge and coloured it in (I felt it matched the colouring of the topper) and then cut a bit of it off and coloured in the gap using a black fineliner.
- I then added it to the middle of the scored lines with foam pads and added 3 blue self adhesive gems to either side of it.
And there you are a really easy but fun card to make and would be great to give!
- DL white card and envelope (300gsm from Hunkydory)
- Vintage lady and gent topper (either Kanban or Hunkydory I think)
- Speech bubbles stamp set from Hobby Art Stamps
- Thanks sentiment from Birch Tree Press stamps
- White Stamping (or Super Smooth) card (from Craftwork Cards, Hunkydory or Creative Crafting World)
- Tim Holtz Distress inks - Salty Ocean
- Onyx Black Versafine ink pad
- Blue Self adhesive gems from Hobby House
- Tape pen
- Foam pads
- Foam Tape
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-