Hugs - Butterfly and flowers hand coloured C6 card -
Day 162 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well it is day 162 of my 365 day challenge and today's project is using Hunkydory's For The Love of Mask, Altenew stamps and inks.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all masked off the inside of a C6 white linen effect card so that there was a border about 1cm all around and coloured it in using Festive Berries Tim Holtz Distress ink.
- I then removed the masking tape and using the Dainty Daisies Mask from Hunkydory coloured in the stalks and flower using bright green ink (Altenew Parrot) on the top right and bottom left hand corners.
- Using the Hugs sentiment from the collection by Birch Press, I stamped it in the top left hand corner using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- I also stamped a butterfly (from Altenew) in the bottom right hand corner using the same black ink and coloured it in using red and pink Zig Clean Color Pens.
- I used a black alcohol marker to add an inner edge to the border, leaving a gap where the butterfly is so that it looks as if it is coming out of the card.
- I had a pre cut deckle edged 67mm square panel of card and I used the flower image on the mask and coloured them in using a bright red Altenew ink and then the stalk in the green.
- I edged it in black and placed it on a slightly larger pale green piece of card and also edged that in black and added it to the centre of the card with foam pads to give some dimension.
- Finally, to finish the whole project off, I coloured some flowers and stalk on the back of the envelope.
And there you are a bright and cheerful card that just uses a Mask from Hunkydory, some inks and a stamp.
- C6 white linen effect card and envelope
- Dainty Daisies Mask from For The Love of Masks from Hunkydory
- Butterfly stamp from Altenew
- Hugs and Kisses sentiment from Birch Press stamps set
- White 67mm pre cut panel (from Craft Creations)
- White Stamping (or Super Smooth) card (from Hunkydory or Creative Crafting World)
- Alcohol markers
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens
- Red (Festive Berries) Tim Holtz Distress inks
- Parrot Altenew ink cube
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-