Hello! Trio of flowers hand coloured aperture DL card -
Day 163 of my 365 day challenge
Today's card is another one made using distress inks and some Altenew stamps on a Hunkydory DL triple aperture card.
How I made this card:-
- I kept the card intact whilst I coloured the front of it using Tim Holtz Distress inks using Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue and Green blending them in as I went.
- When the inks were dry, I removed the apertures and separated the frame from the solid inside and kept the latter for another project.
- I had some uncoloured panels (from a previous card) and decided to use them for this one.
- I took the flower stamp from Altenew's Folksy Floral set and added the same coloured inks directly to the stamp and placed it in the centre of each of them - each are slightly different which I like.
- I then stuck the frames on to the inside of the card, making sure they were in the right place by adding them directly through the aperture using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.
- I then added the 3 panels with foam pads so they stand outside the card when it is closed.
- Finally, I stamped the Hello sentiment (from Altenew) 4 times - 2 on each side using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
And there you are a bright and cheerful card that is quick to make and could be any colour you like.
- Dl Triple scalloped aperture white card and envelope from Hunkydory
- Folksy Floral stamps from Altenew
- Hello stamp from Altenew
- Red (Festive Berries), Dried Marigold, Salty Ocean, Bundled Sage, Mustard Seed and Seedless Preserves Tim Holtz Distress inks
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-