Have a hoot of a day owl and butterflies 6" card -
Day 165 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
So today's card is a slightly different one in that I have used a pre scored 6" Adorable Scorable card from Hunkydory along with a topper from Creative Crafting World's Paper Boutique.
How I made this card:-
- As I mentioned yesterday, I found a load of pre-scored Adorable Scorable Cards from Hunkydory that I thought I better use up and I decided to have a sort of shaped card for this one.
- I first of all used my Cutterpillar and cut the front of the card diagonally from left to right (or of course right to left).
- I then used a Tattered Lace Torn Edge circle die to cut out part of the removed card (I will use that for another project).
- I used Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue to attach the spare piece of card to the inside of the card.
- I added two rows of Blue & Gold peel off stickers to the left hand side of the card and then the bottom.
- I then added more to the long edge of the card and 2 shorter pieces in the top right hand corner.
- I stuck the Have a Hoot of a Day topper (From the Paper Boutique range from Creative Crafting World) to the bottom left hand side.
- I had coloured the butterfly topper with some Altenew inks (it is a resist topper) and then stuck it to a scalloped circle of white card (previously coloured in another project).
- I used alternate green and black Card candi in a circle inside the space left by the die and then added the butterfly topper inside that using foam pads.
And there you are a bright and cheerful card that uses products from Hunkydory, some peel off stickers, toppers from Paper Boutique and Craftwork Cards.
- 6" Mustard Yellow Adorable Scorable card and white envelope
- Have a Hoot of a Day Owl topper from Paper Boutique, Creative Crafting World
- Butterfly resist topper from Craftwork Cards
- Card candi - Green and Black from Craftwork Cards
- Blue & Gold peel off stickers from Craft Creations
- Green shades ink pads from Altenew
- Hunkydory circle card
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-