Set Sail vintage galleon on hand coloured background 7x5in card - Day 124 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I was playing with some Brea Reese Watercolour inks to make the background for this 7x5in card.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all covered a piece of white cardstock with water and then painted the sea scape scene using blue, greens, purples and yellow watercolour inks from Brea Reese.
- I left it to dry overnight and trimmed it so that there was no white card showing.
- I then used the hill part of a mask and stencilled through it using Pure Graphite Altenew ink cube.
- I used the galleon stamp from For the Love of Stamps Set Sail set and stamped it on the bottom part using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured it in using some brown and grey alcohol markers.
- I also used one of the stars stamps and stamped it all over the sky using DoCrafts Crystal White pigment ink.
- I also stamped the Set Sail sentiment in the sky using Rare Earth Clear Gloss ink and Seafoam White embossing powder and heat set it.
- I then added the whole panel on to a sheet of silver self adhesive "paper" and trimmed it leaving a narrow border around it, removed the backing sheet and attached the whole thing to the front of a 7" x 5" white card
And there you are a card that is simple to make and would be great to give!
- 7" x 5" white straight edged card and envelope
- Set Sail collection from the For The Love of Stamps set from Hunkydory
- Hill mask from For the Love of Masks
- Brea Reese Watercolour inks (Blues, yellows, red, purples and green)
- White stamping card
- Brown and Grey Alcohol markers
- Silver self adhesive sheet from Creativ
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Rare Earth Clear Gloss ink pad
- Crystal White DoCrafts Pigment ink pad
- Seafoam White Papermania embossing powder
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Tape pen
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-