On Your Special Day Cats in a window silhouette 7x5in card -
Day 120 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card for day 120 of my 365 day challenge is one that I have made using a Tonic Studios die, some background papers from Craftwork Cards and a sentiment.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out the cats silhouette die from Tonic Studios (the blinds part of it needs to be cut out twice) - I cut it out in white and black card.
- I then stuck it to another sheet of white card and coloured the frame using a brown alcohol marker.
- I put a few drops of a Dreamees Pearl re-inker in a palette and coloured in the background, trying to make it darker at the bottom.
- I used a piece of the brick style paper from the Man Made Collection by Craftwork cards and inked it with some Rusty Hinge Tim Holtz Distress inks and placed in on a layer of Chocolate brown cardstock (from Lynda Chapman's World of Paper), leaving a wide border around each.
- I added a vellum/parchment strip around the above card and attached it at the back.
- I then glued the layer on to the front of a 7" x 5" white card and attached the topper on top of it using foam pads so it had some height.
- I stamped out the diamond tag sentiment - On Your Special Day using Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad on to some white card, stuck it on to some matching Chocolate brown card and cut it out and used some foam pads to attach it to the bottom of the card.
- 7" x 5" white straight edge card and envelope
- Tonic Studios Cat in silhouette die
- On Your Special Day sentiment Tag stamp from For The Love of Stamps set from Hunkydory
- Rusty Hinge Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- White stamping card
- Man Made brick effect paper from 8" paper pad from Craftwork Cards
- Chocolate Brown 12" paper from Lynda Chapman's World of Paper from Creative Crafting World
- Brown Alcohol marker
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Tape pen
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-