Thank you Fairy Much - Unicorn and flowers 7x5in card -
day 74 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well the sun is shining (for a change) and I have made this 7x5in card using some dies, pattered paper and Wink of Stella pens.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out the ornate lattice rectangle die (Spellbinders) using some dotty paper/card and then stuck it to a sheet of purple card and trimmed it so there was a narrow border.
- I then cut out the unicorn in white card and glued it to the centre of the main panel.
- I stuck the whole mat and layer on to a 7" x 5" White Hammered effect card towards the right hand side using a wet glue.
- I took one of the flower stamps from the Flutterbye Fairies stamp collection (For the Love of Stamps range from Hunkydory) and stamped it twice at the top and bottom of the left hand side using Versafine Onyx Black ink and coloured them in using a purple Wink of Stella pen.
- I also coloured the Unicorn's mane using the same pen as I think it matches both the paper and backing layer perfectly. I coloured in their stems with a green Zig Clean Color pen.
- Finally, I stamped the Thank You Fairy much sentiment in the middle of the two flowers using the Versafine ink.
And there you are a fun card that is not too hard to make as all you need are some stamps, some colouring markers and some paper
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- 7" x 5" white Hammered card with matching envelope (landscape)
- Unicorn die from Tattered Lace
- Ornate rectangle die from Spellbinders
- Flutterby Fairies For the Love of Stamps collection from Hunkydory (elephants and grasses)
- Magic sentiment from the Flutterbye Fairies
- White card (World of Paper from Creative Crafting World or any other supplier)
- Purple paper from Hunkydory's Rainbow Radiance paper pad
- Purple Wink of Stella Pen
- Green Zig Clean Color pen
- Versafine ink - Onyx Black
- Tape pen
- Foam pads
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue