Cocktails and fizz C6 gatefold card - no message -
Day 69 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a very simple card to make but is a fun one nonetheless - once again I have used Hunkydory's For The Love of Stamps for the main topper and a Rare Earth one for the background.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all stamped the criss cross background directly on to both sides of a white C6 gatefold card using my favourite blue ink pad from Altenew.
- I wasn't too bothered that the top and bottom were silghtly misaligned as I was going to add a line to demarcate it anyway.#
- I then stamped out the 3 different cocktails stamps from Hunkydory's For the Love of Stamps set on white card and coloured them in using Zig Clean Color pens - I used orange and red with grey/brown for the fizz one...
- I then cut out a circle in white card (using a Tattered Lace die) and whilst it was still in it. coloured it in using the same blue ink pad (this meant that there was a perfect white border all around it.
- Using a tape pen, I added the 3 cocktail stamps to it and attached it to the left hand side of the card and used a second one on the reverse so no colour showed through.
- Finally I added a dark blue/black line on the top and bottom of the card.
And there you are a quick and easy card to make
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- C6 white gatefold card with matching envelope
- Cocktails stamps from Hunkydory's For the Love of Stamps range
- Stitched edged circle die from Tattered Lace
- White card (World of Paper from Creative Crafting World or any other supplier)
- Blue Altenew mini ink pad
- Orange, Red, Brown and grey Zig Clean Color pens but you could use alcohol markers
- Tape pen
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue