Rock n Roll blue and orange general C6 card -
day 47 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well it is nearly the weekend and it is day 47 of my 365 day challenge! I had a lot of fun making this card as it used my favourite blue ink pad and both masks and stamps from Hunkydory!
How I made this card:-
- I took the largest oval torn edge mask (from Tattered Lace) and placed it on the front of a C6 linen effect card and coloured around it using my favourite blue Altenew inks, trying to make the corners darker than the middle bits.
- I then took the next size down and coloured the space using their yellow and orange inks.
- I added the Rock n Roll sentiment in the middle of it by using the mask and the same ink as I used for the card.
- The musical notes are from the mask too, and I coloured them in using Altenew's grey ink.
- The Flashes were stamped in black ink (from the accompanying stamp set (You Rock!)
- Finally, I stamped the guitarist (twice) and the singer (once) on some white stamping card using both the blue and black inks and cut them out leaving a small narrow border around them and placed them on the card using foam pads.
And there you are a card that is cheerful but is simple to make....
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- C6 white linen effect card with matching envelope
- You Rock! stamp and mask set from For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
- Orange, Blue, Grey and Black ink pads from Altenew
- Versafine Black Onyx ink pad
- Tape pen
- Foam pads
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue