Love Valentine's Day DL Kraft card -
Day 40 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's challenge (day 40 of my 365 day challenge) is a DL Kraft card decorated with heart papers from Hunkydory - very simple to make but lovely to look at...
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut two panels (slightly smaller than the DL card) of the Heart paper (Monochrome Perfect Stamping paper pad from Hunkydory) - this is one sheet of paper as it is double sided) so cut the darker panel and then the smaller one out of the lighter side.
- I used some alcohol markers to highlight some of the hearts to add a bit of colour to the monochrome effect (red, yellow and orange).
- I then stuck the smaller one on top of the larger one and glued that to the centre of the DL Kraft card.
- I also cut out the LOVE sentiment (from Tonic Studios) twice, once in white card, the other in red and slightly offset that one on top of the white one.
- I then glued it to the right hand bottom corner at a slight angle.
- I also added a cream insert to the inside of the card.
- Finally I added 3 pearl drops (from Hobby House) to the top left hand corner.
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- DL Kraft card and matching envelope
- Heart papers (double sided) from Hunkydory Perfect stamping pad
- LOVE sentiment from Tonic Studios
- White cardstock
- Red cardstock
- Cream insert paper
- Red, Orange and Yellow alcohol markers
- Gems from Hobby House
- Tape pen
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue