Have a Great Day butterflies hand coloured C6 card
Day 28 of my 365 day challenge
Today's card is a handstamped, hand coloured C6 card which I have made using Altenew, HoneyDoo and Craftwork Cards.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut a piece of white stamping card 3.5" x 5.5" and stamped out the butterfly image (from Honey Doo) with Onyx Black Versafine ink and embossed it using Clear embossing powder.
- I coloured them in using various shades of orange, yellow and purple alcohol markers - I used a fluorescent yellow one to make them stand out a bit more.
- I then coloured in the background this time using Mountain Mist Altenew Inks for the grass and Ocean Waves ink pad for the sky.
- I edged the panel using a Bright Pink alcohol marker and stuck it on to the front of a C6 tent fold white card.
- Finally I stamped the Have A Great Day sentiment (from Craftwork Cards) on to a pre cut label (again from Craftwork Cards) and edged that too using the Bright Pink alcohol marker and attached it on to the card using foam pads.
And there you are - a simple but stylish card that has been made using just some some plain card, a Honey Doo stamp, some dye based inks from Altenew along with Craftwork Cards products.
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- C6" white tentfold card along with envelope
- Butterfly Border stamp from Honey doo
- White stamping super smooth cardstock
- Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Purple and Bright Pink alcohol markers
- Ocean Waves and Mountain Mist dye based ink pads from Altenew
- Have a Great Day sentiment stamp from the Bohemian Dreams stamps set from Craftwork Cards
- Label (small) from Craftwork Cards
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Tape pen
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Foam pads