Be Mine Valentines Day C6 tentfold card -
day 3 of my 365 day challenge
Now that Christmas and the New Year is over, I have started thinking about Valentine's Day and so this is the first card I have made - I think it could be sent to either male or female and could be in different colour/themes too!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all took a C6 tentfold card and embossed both the top and bottom of the front using my Hunkydory Adorable Scoreboard (every 1/4").
- I then coloured both using purple and blue pigment inks from DoCrafts (but any would do).
- I had already the frame cut out (I think it is a Tonic Die but it could be a Tattered Lace one) in black card and attached it to some pink/purple paper (from the Stylish Silhouettes Rainbow Radiance range from Hunkydory).
- I had also previously cut the Be Mine sentiment heart from an older set by Tonic Studios in cream card. I coloured the hearts in the die cut using a purple alcohol marker to make them stand out a bit more.
- Once it was dry, I attached it to the black frame with foam pads and placed the whole thing on to the front of the card.
- Finally, I added some White Blizzard Glitter Nuvo drops to various spots on the frame to finish it off.
And there you are - a card that is quick and easy to make but is stylish and one I would be happy to either give or receive!
Products and items you may need to make this card
- C6 white tentfold card and envelope from Paper Boutique (Creative Crafting World)
- Ornate frame (I think from Tonic Studios or Tattered Lace) die
- Be Mine heart sentiment from Tonic Studios
- Cream cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Rainbow Radiance Stylish Silhouette paper pad
- Purple alcohol markers
- White Blizzard Glitter Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios
- Tape pen from Create and Craft
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-