Steampunk Owl on DL portrait card using Graphic 45 paper....
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a DL cream linen effect card which I have embossed with gold glitter and some Graphic 45 paper.
How I made this card:-
- I had this scrap of paper (from Steampunk Spells from Graphic 45) I think - and so cut a rectangle out using a Creative Expressions Panel die making sure that the owl and raven were the main focal points.
- I then backed it onto some black card (Lynda Chapman's from Creative Crafting World).
- I then used some of the stamps from the "Time to Celebrate" collection from Hunkydory's For the Love of Stamps set - either using Versafine "Vintage Sepia" (for the larger clock) or some Perfect Medium (or Versamark) and gold glittery embossing powder from Dreamees.
- I placed the whole panel on to the front of the card with some foam pads to give it some height.
And there you are - a fun general Steampunk Owl themed card that has been made using dies, a variety of stamps, some embossing powder and black card.
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- DL cream linen effect card (from Craft Creations)
- Steampunk Spells paper pad from Graphic 45
- Time to Celebrate For the Love of Stamps collection from Hunkydory
- Creative Expressions (Sue Wilson) rectangle panel die
- Dreamees Gold Glitter embossing powder
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Versafine Vintage Sepia ink pad
- Versamark or Perfect Medium ink pad
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Create and Craft Tape pen