Robins on branches - C6 gatefold cream Christmas card -
Day 349 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Only 17 days left to the 366 day challenge and I have once again used some "Peel off stickers" to make this C6 gatefold Christmas card.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut 2 "pentagons" out in white card and coloured them in using some "Blue" distress/pigment inks leaving some white in the middle to give it some lighter shading.
- I then cut out 2 label tags (approximately 8.5x6.5cm) in blue card which i felt coordinated well with the pentagons.
- Before sticking the topper on the tags, I added the "Robins" peel off stickers to each of them and coloured them in using "Brown, Red and Green" alcohol markers.
- I used Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue to attach them to each of the label tags and placed them on the gatefold panels so that they were "looking" at each other...
- I then once again used my favourite coloured Nuvo drops "Caribbean Ocean" to each of the points of the pentagons.
- Finally, I stamped the inside of the card with the sentiment "Christmas Wishes" from the Christmas sentiments set from Creative Expressions (Phill Martin).
And there you are - a really cheerful "Christmas" C6 gatefold card! It is simple to make as it just used a few peel off stickers, some alcohol markers and a stamp!
Products and items you may need to make this card
- C6 Cream gatefold (landscape) card from Craft Creations or you can make your own.
- Robins on branches peel off stickers from Craft Creations
- Label tag dies from Tattered Lace
- Pentagon die or cut out using your electronic cutting machine
- Christmas Wishes stamp from Christmas Greetings from Phill Martin, Creative Expressions
- Blue cardstock
- White cardstock
- Red, Brown and Green alcohol markers
- Caribbean Ocean Nuvo crystal drops
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue