With Love - baby Rudolph 7x5in Christmas Card -
Day 333 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
So for today's challenge, I have made this really cute Christmas card that I have made using the baby "Rudolph" die from Tonic Studios and some patterned papers from Kanban.
How I made this card:-
- I really love this cute "Rudolph" image from Tonic Studios 2016 Christmas range and so I first of all cut it out twice, once in "black" and again in "Kraft" card - making sure to keep all the parts safe!
- I then stuck the black "Rudolph" outline to some "White" cardstock using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.
- I used the "Kraft" parts to fill in the main body and feet of Rudolph again using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue making sure that they were the right ones of course!
- I coloured his scarf in using "Red" and "Blue" alcohol markers and a brighter shade of "Red" for his nose!
- I cut round the Reindeer leaving a small white border around it and stuck it to a mat of "Red & White" gingham check and "White" card - which was cut out from the "Elegant Oval" Tonic Studios die.
- I then cut out a panel of "Red, White and Green" striped paper (from Kanban) and stuck it to the front of a 5" x 7" white card leaving a border at the top and bottom.
- Using some "Red and Gold" bauble peel off stickers, I added 2 strips to the each end of the card.
- I added the topper on to the card using some foam pads and finally added a sentiment "With Love" which i had mat and layered on to a circle of red card and again used some foam pads to give it dimension.
Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletterhere
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" x 5" white card and envelope from various suppliers including Hunkydory
- Reindeer die from Tonic Studios - but other suppliers do sell different versions
- Red and white gingham check papers from Kanban
- Red, White and Green striped papers from Kanban
- Red and Gold bauble peel off sticker strips from Craft Creations
- With Love round sentiment from the "Year of Sentiments" from Craftwork Cards
- Blue and Red alcohol markers
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue