Whiffy the Kingfisher (Pollyanna Pickering) square card -
day 287 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card for my 366 day challenge, is one made from a topper from the "British Wildlife" collection from Pollyanna Pickering (from Creative Crafting World), some backing paper and some Nuvo drops....
To make the card:-
- I took the topper and added it to some white cardstock so that there was a narrow border around it.
- I then cut out the "blue and white spotty" paper (from the "Bohemian Dream" 8" paper pad from Craftwork Cards) using the largest of the Tonic Studios "Threaded Scallop layering square dies.
- I used some "fingerlift tape" to attach it to the card (which is a 6" square card from Hunkydory) as it is easier to use than glue on the paper.
- I attached the main topper at a jaunty angle using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue towards the top left hand side of the card.
- I then took the Sue Wilson (Creative Expressions) frame die (not sure which one) and cut it out in white card and cut it into 4 pieces and trimmed them all to fit the card and glued them on using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.
- Finally, to add a bit more decoration to the card I used some "Wedgewood Blue" Nuvo Crystal drops around the border.
And there you are - a simple card using a Kingfisher topper from Pollyanna Pickering, some paper from Craftwork Cards and a Sue Wilson (Creative Expressions) die. Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6" white square card (with envelope) from Hunkydory
- Whiffy the Kingfisher topper from the British Wildlife collection from Pollyana Pickering (Creative Crafting World)
- Blue and white spotty paper from the Bohemian Dreams 8" paper pad from Craftwork Cards
- White cardstock
- Wedgewood Blue Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Fingerlift Tape
- Collall All purpose glue