Time passing - with love clocks 6in card -
Day 244 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
For today, I have tried to use different ways of using things, so have used some papers from the "Bohemian Dreams" 8" paper pad collection along with some "Silver" mirri card.
- To make the card - I first of all cut a piece of the "numbered" paper to 135mm square and glued it to the front of a 6" inch white card.
- I then took a sheet of the "Silver" Mirri Card and embossed it using the "Small Polka Dots" folder from DoCrafts. I then cut it down to 128mm and attached it to the card so that there was a narrow border remaining.
- After that, I cut out the "clocks" from the "Bohemian Dreams" collection (2 sheets) and fussy cut them and glued them one on top of another at irregular angles. To finish it off, I added some "Chaton Rose" crystal drops on some of the raised dots.
- For the sentiment, I used the "With Love" sentiment from the "Year of Sentiments" collection from Craftwork Cards and layered it on to some matching papers and added it to the bottom right hand corner using some foam pads.
And there you are....a slightly different card. Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6" White straignt edged (300gsm approx) card and envelope from Hunkydory or Craftwork Cards
- Papers from the 8" Bohemian Dream paper pad collection from Craftwork Cards
- With Love topper from the Year of Sentiments from Craftwork Cards
- Small Polka dots embossing folder from DoCrafts
- Silver Mirri mat cardstock - from Hunkydory
- Chaton Rose crystals from Easy crystal applicator
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Foam pads - Stix2 or Hunkydory
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-