Hummingbird in flight blank 7" square card -
Day 212 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
For today, I have used this really pretty "hummingbird" topper from Hunkydory and various coloured Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios.
I first of all took the "Hummingbird" topper and removed all the die-cut parts out from it. I then placed it onto a "Scalloped" edged panel of black card which I had cut out using my Brother ScanNCut. I then added it to a panel of white card which I edged with some "Green (G01)" Generation InX water based ink.
Before adding the topper, I placed some red liner tape along the right edge of the front of the card and used some of the TODO Green foil to give it a border.
I then stuck the whole panel on to the card using some thick foam strips to give it some dimension. As you can see from the photo, I also used some "Rhubarb Crumble", "Golden Sunset (Glitter)", "Dandelion Yellow", "Liquid Mercury" and "Violet Galaxy" Nuvo Crystal drops as I thought the matched the colours of the "Hummingbird" quite well.
And there you are....a really lovely card which you can buy on my website here. Don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" white square card and envelope from Hunkydory
- Hummingbird Topper from Hunkydory
- Brother ScanNCut scalloped edged panel
- White panel slightly larger than the black one
- Black cardstock - Lynda's black 200gsm card from Creative Cratting World
- White cardstock
- Dandelion Yellow, Rhubarb Crumble, Golden Sunset, Liquid Mercury and Violet Galaxy Nuvo crystal drops (from Tonic Studios)
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads or strips - from Stix2 or Hunkydory
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram