Blank Monochrome C5 (150x203mm) gatefold card (Kraft, Cream and white) -
Day 181 of my 366 day challenge
Today's card is a monochrome C5 (150x203mm) gatefold card usiing Spellbinders/Creative Expressions dies.
The card itself is hammered card which was already cut and can be obtained from Craft Creations here which are really useful when you don't have time to make them yourself (or can't be bothered to do all the measuring!).
I first of all used a sheet of the "beige" textured paper from the "Wonderful Washing Lines" 8" paper pad from Craftwork Cards and cut it to fit the centre of the card and stuck it in using Collall All purpose glue.
For the front of the card, I used the Sue Wilson "French" Collection border die from Creative Expressions and cut 2 strips out using a pale Kraft card (which can be bought from Craft Creations).and glued them to the edges of both "gates" as I do think it contrasts really well.
I also cut out the centre panel using one of the Sue Wilson Creative Expression dies in "Cream" linen effect card and attached one half of it to the left hand panel so the card could still open. I then added a large "brown" button (with a brown and white Baker's Twine bow) to the centre of the circle - making sure that it wasn't glued to the card itself.
To finish the card off, I added some "Golden Sunset" glitter Nuvo crystal drops (from Tonic Studios) to each of the embossed circles on both panels - having them makes it easier to get them even!
And there you are....a bright and cheerful card and don't forget you can buy from me here
You can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- C5 (105x203mm) white hammered gatefold card with matching envelope - from Craft Creations
- French Collection border die from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions
- Stained Glass window circle die from Creative Expressions
- Beige textured paper sheet from Wonderful Washing Line 8" paper pad from Craftwork Cards
- Pale Kraft Card - from Craft Creations
- Cream linen cardstock - again from Craft Creations
- Brown button
- Brown and white Baker's Twine
- Golden Sunset glitter Nuvo crystal drops - from Tonic Studios
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram