Tiger C6 gatefold card using a Pollyanna Pickering image -
Day 89 of my 366 day challenge
HI Craft Addicts!
I have once again used a topper from the "A Walk in the Wild" Card popper pad (Pollyanna Pickering collection) from Creative Crafting World for this C6 gatefold landscape card.
I then cut out a long strip of Kraft card using the small scalloped edged Border Scalloped Strip dies (from Tattered Lace) and then glued them to each side of the card.
Once it was dry, I then glued the topper to the left hand side (about half way) so that it was equal on both sides and checked to make sure if fitted top and bottom.
I also decorated it with some Nuvo Clear crystal drops on each strip - I really love the way the drops turn clear once dry...
And there you are a really lovely card that is easy to make but doesn't look like it...And of course you can buy this on my website here
Don't forget - if you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00 - visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- C6 white gatefold card (landscape) with matching envelope
- Tiger in frame topper from "A Walk in the Wild" Card Popper pad (The Pollyanna Pickering collection)
- Tattered Lace serrated edge Scalloped edged border dies
- Lynda's black card (from Creative Crafting World)
- Kraft card (from Craft Creations)
- Black wavy border created using the Brother Scan n Cut
- Clear Crystal Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram