Owl in window Pollyanna Pickekring square card -
Day 70 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
So, for Day 70 of my 366 day challenge, I have made this card using a stunning Pollyanna Pickering image from the British wildlife card making kit, Creating Crafting World produces.
I then added some black and white "Washi tape" to the centre of a larger deckle edged panel of Kraft card - this has been cut out using one of the square dies you can get from many different suppliers (you could also cut all of them out using your electronic cutting machines).
As you can see, i added the main topper at a jaunty angle as I thought it looked better that way, so place the whole mat and layered topper to the left of the card leaving more room on the right hand and bottom edges of the card.
I had a spare Spider's web left over from the Hallowe'en die-cut selection from Tattered Lace, and coloured it black using a Spectrum Noir alcohol marker.
I then decorated the other three corners with black and gold coloured crystal drops from Tonic Studios Nuvo range.
The card hasn't got a message as that can be added at a later date (as with the inside of the card). There you are - a pretty and stylish card that is bright and fun You can buy it (and other similar products on my website here
AND - If you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00.- Just visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- 6" square 300/350gsm card and envelope
- Owl topper from the British Wildlife cardmaking kit from Pollyanna Pickering (Creative Crafting World)
- Tattered Lace small spider's web from the Hallowe'en die collection
- Black cardstock from Creative Crafting World
- Cream deckle edged card panel (from Craft Creations)
- Black and white Washi tape
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and Sparkle pens
- Black and gold Crystal drops from Nuvo collection from Tonic Studios
- Collall All purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram