Hip, Hip Horray - Celebrate Happy New Year - DL balloons card - Day 366 of my 366 day challenge-
Day 366 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a celebratory card - I have completed my 366 day challenge and am now thinking as to what to do for my next one starting tomorrow! This one is made by using some Peel Off stickers, some embellishments from Craftwork Cards and a DL card from Hunkydory!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out the pink "serrated edged" border strip using a template on CANVAS and cut it out using my Brother ScanNCut.
- Before I glued all of it down, I added some twine to the "Hip,Hip Hooray" tag and placed part of it under the strip so that it was attached.
- I had coloured the "Champagne Flutes" peel off stickers using alcohol markers and cut it out using a Spellbinders ornate frame die and added it to the middle of the card using foam pads.
- I then used some "Balloons" from the "Celebrate" kit from Craftwork Cards and glued them to either side of the topper using CS glue.
- Finally, I added some "string" to each of the balloons using a "Black" fineliner pen.
- I also added a "Cheers" topper to the back of the envelope to add that final embellishments...
And there you are - a fun card that I made using a Spellbinder Die, some celebration balloons and tags from Craftwork Cards and my Brother ScanNCut.
Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- DL white card and envelope from Hunkydory or various suppliers
- Champagne Flutes peel off stickers from Craft Creations
- Celebrations embellishments - balloons and tags from Craftwork Cards
- Ornate frame die from Spellbinders
- Jagged Edged border strip from CANVAS (Brother ScanNCut)
- Brother ScanNCut
- Pink alcohol markers
- White hammered cardstock
- Pink cardstock
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Foam pads