Happy Birthday Butterfly silhouette on floral background 6in card
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is one I made some time ago using a couple of dies , some hand coloured paper and a sentiment stamp...
How I made this card:-
- I had created the background paper using Gansai Tambi Metallic Watercolour paints and once it was dry I cut it out using a circle die (approx 2").
- I then used another slightly large circle die from Tonic Studio's Oceana Layering Die set and cut it out in Black card.
- I then used the fancy circle die from the same set and cut out a larger frame using a backing paper from Creative Crafting World.
- Using the Butterfly Animal silhouette die from Crafter's Companion, I cut it out in black card and stuck it on to the coloured circle using PVA glue.
- I then attached that to the Black circle die again with PVA glue.
- I attached the whole panel on to the fancy circle with the same PVA glue.
- I used PVA glue also to stick it to the front of a 6" black pearlescent card (from Create & Craft).
- I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on to some white stamping card (from Lawn Fawn's sentiment set) using Gina K's Jet Black ink and created a cloud effect but cutting around the letters.
- I used foam pads to place it at the bottom of the card.
- Finally, I used some Red Nuvo drops and placed one in the centre of all the main flowers.
- Black 6" pearlescent card with envelope from Create & Craft
- Butterfly Animal Silhouette Die from Crafter's Companion
- 2 Circle dies from Tattered Lace (slightly larger than the first one)
- Oceana Layering Die set from Tonic Studios
- White stamping card - Ink Me from Hunkydory, Rare Earth's Own brand or Lynda Chapman's World of Paper work really well
- Birthday sentiment stamps from Lawn Fawn
- Black cardstock - Lynda Chapman's World of Paper is great
- Gansai Tambi Watercolour paints - Oranges, reds, Pinks and yellows metallic/shimmering
- Jet Black Gina K ink pad
- Red Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue or Pinflair Glue it glue
- Foam pads
Don't forget you can also visit my website Fizzy Designs where you can buy it and find great hints and tips and things that I am selling too! Or why not sign up to my monthly newsletter here