Party! Tropical leaves and cocktails dl landscape card -
Day 184 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card for my challenge is a bright and cheerful DL card using distress inks, stamps and a mask.
How I made this card:-
- The first thing I did was use the Cocktail Party mask to edge the top and bottom of a DL landscape (with the fold on the left hand side) with the abstract pattern in bright red ink (Festive Berries from Tim Holtz Ranger ink) moving it along to finish the design off.
- I then let it dry as I didn't want smudges on the front of the card!
- Once it was, I used Parrot Green ink from Altenew to colour through the palm leaf part of the mask and once again let it dry.
- I also used the mask to add the word PARTY! (again from the mask) this time using Catherine Pooler's Something Borrowed (blue) dye based ink.
- I then stamped the two different cocktails on to some stamping card with Onxy Black Versafine ink and coloured them in using Zig Clean Color Pens.
- I cut them out trying to remove all the white around them and added them to the card using a mix of foam pads and tape pen.
And there you are a card that is fun to make and great to give if you are sending someone an invitation!
- DL (short edge fold) white card with envelope from Paper Boutique
- Cocktail Party Stamp set from the For The Love of Stamps collection by Hunkydory
- White stamping card
- Zig Clean Color watercolour pens
- Something Borrowed ink pad from Catherine Pooler
- Festive Berries ink pad from Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- Parrot Green Altenew ink pad
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-