Let's get into the birthday spirit... C6 white card -
Day 188 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I hope you aren't too hot (silly question I bet)... anyway, for day 188 of my 365 day challenge I have made this cheerful card using some scraps of paper from Craftwork Cards, Tattered Lace dies and For The Love of Stamps from Hunkydory...
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out the label tag shape using a Tattered Lace die with some white stamping card.
- I then stamped the two bottles on either side of the tag using Versafine Onyx Black ink and coloured them in using a couple of alcohol markers (I have just noticed that I went over the line on one of them) and then used a grey one for the bottle top and label.
- I also added the sentiment in the middle of them (deliberately at a wonky angle.
- Using a pinky/orange dye based ink, I then coloured the rest of the tag in.
- To make up the card, I first of all cut a piece of purple paper (I think this is from Hunkydory but could be Tattered Lace) slightly smaller than the C6 white linen effect card and attached some brown and cream tartan paper across the middle and taped it on the back.
- I then edged the whole panel with some distress ink and stuck it to the front of the card.
- Using some foam pads, I then added the label to the centre of the card.
- Finally, I used Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal drops to add 3 drops on opposite corners and left them to dry.
And there you are a card that is very easy to make and hopefully would make a great card for someone who likes a tipple!
- C6 white linen effect card with envelope
- Spirits Stamps from For the Love of Stamps collection by Hunkydory
- White stamping card
- Purple paper
- Brown and cream tartan paper (either from Craftwork Cards or Craftstyle)
- Alcohol markers - brown, yellow and grey
- Tim Holtz distress inks and Catherine Pooler/Altenew dye based inks
- Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-