Thanks - a fun dog on tree background 6in card -
Day 164 of my 365 day challenge
Today's card for day 164 of my 365 day challenge is a fun card using a mix of Hunkydory and Craftwork Cards (along with some foil and self adhesive paper).
How I made this card:-
- Hunkydory had produced some pre cut 6" Adorable Scorable cards and so I thought I would use one for this project.
- I first of all added some medium width ultra strong red liner tape to the bottom edge leaving about 1/4" at the bottom and then added some teal/turquoise foil on top of it, burnished it and then repeated the process on the right hand side.
- I had previously coloured (using distress inks) this topper from Craftwork Cards but didn't really like the card I made so stuck it to some purple/lilac self-adhesive paper (from DoCrafts) with some Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.
- I then removed the backing sheet of the paper and stuck it directly to the top left hand side of the card.
- I had also got some circles (from Hunkydory's triple circle aperture cards) that I had coloured in and I glued the yellow/orange one to the top left hand corner to represent the sun (trimming the excess bits after I had let it dry).
- I then stamped the Thanks sentiment from an Altenew stamp set on to another one (using white embossing powder and Versamagic).
- I stuck both the fun dog topper (from an old Hunkydory set) and Thanks sentiment on to the card using foam pads.
And there you are a bright and cheerful card that uses products from Hunkydory, some inks and a stamp.
- 6" Green Adorable Scorable card and white envelope
- Dog topper from Hunkydory
- Forest resist topper from Craftwork Cards
- Thanks sentiment from Watercolour dots stamps set from Altenew
- Purple, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow and Pink Tim Holtz Distress inks
- Purple/liace self adhesive paper from DoCrafts (Xcut)
- Teal/Turquoise foil
- Red Liner tape
- Versamagic ink pad
- White embossing powder
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-