I will always stand by your side Flamingos and tropical things C6 card -
Day 175 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I hope you had a great weekend! Today's card is a bright and sunny one featuring flamingos, pineapples and leaves!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all placed both of the flamingos on to an acrylic block and using Onyx Black Versafine ink stamped them on to a precut white oval layer that Hunkydory produce.
- I then coloured them in using pink shades of Zig Clean Color water color pens.
- Once I was happy with the colouring, I then used a sponge to add the blue ink around them (I used Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Distress ink). I left a lighter area around the flamingos,
- I stamped the sentiment (again from the Flamingo Party set of stamps from For The Love of Stamps) using the Versafine ink above the flamingos.
- I then stuck the panel on to one of the co-ordinating gold layers.
- I cut a smaller panel of white stamping card (so that it left about 1cm all round a C6 card) and made a background with the tropical leaf and pineapple - I made the pineapples red and green for something different!
- I then edged the panel with the Lagoon ink cube from Altenew and stuck it on the front of the card using fingerlift tape and then added the main topper on to it using foam pads.
And there you are an easy card to make by just using For The Love of Stamps sets and inks! And you can buy it from my website now..
- C6 white card with envelope
- Flamingo Party stamps from Hunkydory For The Love of Stamps
- Pre cut oval mat and layer from Hunkydory
- White stamping card
- Blue shades from Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- Green (Lagoon and Parrot) ink cubes from Altenew
- Pink shades of Zig Clean Color water colour pens
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Finger lift tape
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-