Bee Happy - Bees and honey jar on 7x5in white card -
Day 177 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Well as it is sunny outside, I thought I would produce this bright and colourful card using some dies, stamps and alcohol markers.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out ornate frame (I think it is a Tattered Lace die) in white card and then the mat layer in black.
- I then used one of the bees stamps from the Bee Happy set from For The Love of Stamps by Hunkydory in Versafine Onyx Black ink and coloured the body in using orange and yellow Zig Clean Color pens.
- I also stamped the Bee Happy sentiment (adding the two stamps on to the acrylic block at the same time) again with the Versafine black ink.
- I then stuck the whole panel on to the front of a 7" x 5" white card (with the fold at the top) using Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.
- I used an Altenew green ink pad (I think it was either Parrot or Moss) to stamp the flower in each of the 4 corners.
- Using Versafine Onyx Black ink again, I stamped the Honey pot on to some white stamping card, left it to dry a bit and then coloured the honey and "spoon" in using orange and yellow shades of alcohol markers. I then coloured the top in blue and purple. I used a shade of grey on the edges of the label.
- I fussy cut around the pot and added it to the front of the card just above the sentiment.
- Finally, I added some orangey/pink self adhesive gems (from Hobby House) to look like a trail from each of the bees and one pink one in the centre of the frame.
- 7" x 5" white tent fold card and white envelope
- Be Happy Stamps set from For The Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
- Tattered Lace Ornate frame and layer
- Green Altenew inks (Parrot or Moss)
- Yellow, Orange, Grey, Blue and purple alcohol markers
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Pink and Orange/Pink self adhesive gems from Hobby House
- Foam pads
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-