Flying kites to make you smile C6 white card -
Day 127 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card has been made using Hunkydory products, Tim Holtz Distress inks and Altenew inks on a C6 white linen effect card.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all coloured the edges of a C6 white linen effect card with blue ink (what was left once again on my sponge dauber).
- I then cut a piece of the blue and white striped paper (from Hunkydory's For the Love of Stamps Splendid Stripes 8" paper pad) to fit the card leaving a narrow border at the top and bottom and coloured the edges with a blue alcohol marker.
- I took some Rare Earth stamping card and coloured the background in using Green (Parrot and Bamboo Altenew Ink cubes from Altenew) and Blue for the sky (Tim Holtz distress inks and Altenew again).
- I used the Let us Fly a Kite stamp set from For the Love of Stamps and stamped the tree twice - using Green for the tree and Rusty Hinge Tim Holtz ink for the trunk.
- I then stamped the grass several times using the Bamboo ink.
- I also stamped the figures from the same set using Onyx Black ink (from Versafine) and then the two kites and strings along with the dogs in the same ink.
- Finally I stuck the panel on to the striped card and then the whole thing on to the front of the card.
And there you are a card that is simple to make and would be great to give!
- C6 white straight edged linen effect card and envelope
- Let us Fly a Kite stamp set from For The Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
- White stamping Card
- Blue and White striped paper from the Splendid Stripes set from Hunkydory's For The Love of Stamps
- Salty Ocean Tim Holtz Distress ink cube
- Bamboo and Parrot Altenew ink cubes
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Tape pen
- Collall All purpose glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-