A Little note to cheer you up...hand coloured & stamped Lily C6 card Day 135 of my 365 day challenge
Day 135 of my 365 challenge and this time I have made a "Cheer You Up" card using a Hunkydory For The Love of Stamps Lily, some foil and some dies.
How I made this card:-
- I cut out the two nesting Label Tags (I think they are Tattered Lace but might not be) in a dark blue (shows as Turquoise in the picture) and then matted the smaller silver holographic Mirri card on top of it.
- I had previously cut out the circle die-cut in white card and whilst still in the die, had coloured it in using Blue distress/dye based inks, trying to make it lighter at the bottom..
- I stamped out the lily (from the Lovely Lilies For The Love of Stamps collection) on to some white stamping card using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured it in using Pink shades of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (PL1 and PL2) leaving some white at the tips of the petals.
- I also used a green Zig Clean Color pen to colour in the stamens.
- I then stuck it on to the circle die cut using a tape pen.
- Before placing the label tags on to the front of the card, I added some Red Liner tape (medium width) down either side of the card (with the fold at the top) and stuck some blue holographic foil on it, burnished it and removed the waste.
- I then placed the tags in the middle of the card with some PVA glue (or any wet glue that gives you some "wiggle" time) and then added the lily on top of that using foam pads.
- I had some Silver Candi left over from Craftwork Cards and added three of them on to the foil.
- Finally, I stamped out the A Little Note to Cheer You Up sentiment from the Lovely Lilies set using the black ink on to white card, cut it out, edged it with a lilac alcohol marker and placed it on the bottom right hand corner with foam pads.
- C6 white linen effect card and envelope
- Lovely Lilies For The Love of Stamps set from Hunkydory
- Label nesting tag dies - I think Tattered Lace
- Silver and Royal Blue Mirri Card (Hunkydory)
- White Stamping card
- Silver Candi from Craftwork Card
- Pink shades of Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers (PL1 and PL2)
- Green Zig Clean Colour pens
- Blue holographic foil - TODO
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Red Liner Tape
- Tape pen
- Collall All purpose glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-