Best wishes Pup with lead C6 white linen effect card -
Day 107 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card (for day 107 of my 365 day challenge) is one using a cute Puppy and Best Wishes Sentiment die cuts from Tattered Lace.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all scored the bottom third of a C6 white linen effect card using a score board and then stroked some brown and distress inks directly on to the paper using mini ink cubes.
- I then cut out the puppy out of some white card and placed it on to some black so it looked like a Dalmatian and trimmed it so you couldn't see any of the black.
- I cut out two circles - one Gold and one Kraft using slightly different sizes of Tattered Lace dies and stuck the smaller of the two on top of the larger one.
- I then glued the Dalmatian puppy using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.
- I also die-cut the Best Wishes Sentiment panel out of white card and used a brush to add a splash of green colour to the flowers.
- I used a Tape runner pen to attach it to the top right hand corner.
- Before placing the topper on the card, I added a black line above the scored area using an alcohol marker. I used foam pads (thin) to add the topper to give it some dimension.
- C6 white linen effect card and envelope
- Puppy with leash die from Tattered Lace
- Stitched edged circle dies (2 different sizes) from Tattered Lace
- Best Wishes sentiment panel from Tattered Lace
- Gold Mirror card
- Kraft Card
- White cardstock
- Green Altenew ink pads
- Brown Tim Holtz Distress ink pads
- Black alcohol marker
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Tape pen
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-