Ahoy Me Hearties! Pirate themed shaped card -
Day 117 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I had great fun making this Pirate themed 6in shaped card using For the Love of Stamps and Masks which I have coloured in using Distress inks and alcohol markers.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all placed the Shiver My Timbers For the Love of Masks stencil (from their new collection) on the front of a 6" scalloped edged card and coloured the edges using Tim Holtz's Rusty Hinge Distress Inks.
- I also stencilled through the Ahoy Me Hearties (and sword) with the same ink.
- I then used the two Pirate characters, Pirate ship, Desert Island and Treasure Chest and stamped them out on white stamping card using Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad.
- I coloured them in using alcohol markers and cut them out leaving a narrow white border around them
- I cut two pieces of blue paper (trying to make them look wave like) and stuck them to the bottom of the card (leaving a bit unstuck so I can add the stamped images behind them).
- I then coloured the third piece of paper with the Rusty Hinge ink and cut it so it looked like an island and glued it to the centre/bottom of the card.
- I then attached the rest of the characters to the scene using foam pads to raise the ships' sails.
- 6" white scalloped edge card and envelope
- Shiver My Timbers For The Love of Stamps set
- Shiver My Timbers For The Love of Mask stencil
- Rusty Hinge Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- White stamping card
- 2 shades of blue card
- Alcohol markers
- Zig Clean Color pens
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Tape pen
- Collall All purpose glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-