Love birds and cage on an embossed flower background C6 card - Day 64 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a quick and easy one that uses embossing powder and Tattered Angels Colour Wash Paints.
How I made this card:-
- I took a c6 pre cut white stamping card and stamped the largest flower from the Blooming Lovely For The Love of Stamps set from Hunkydory, embossing it with Versamark ink pad and covered it in Bright White Embossing powder and heat set them.
- I repeated it a couple more times with the smaller of the flower.
- I wanted to try the resist technique and so "painted" it with Orange, Yellow and Red Tattered Angels Coiour Wash paints heat setting it with my heat gun.
- I straightened it out and attached it to the front of a C6 tent fold card using a tape pen.
- I then cut out the Lovebirds birdcage (still don't like them being enclosed even though they aren't real!) in white card and placed it in the middle of the card.
- I left it blank so that any sentiment could be added at a later stage.
And there you are a cheerful and fun card that is simple to make....
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- C6 white tent fold card and matching envelope
- Blooming Lovely stamp set from For the Love of Stamps collections by Hunkydory
- Super Smooth Stamping A6 postcards from Craftwork Cards
- Black alcohol marker for the edging of the main panel
- Red, Orange and Yellow Tattered Angels Colour Wash paints
- Versamark ink pad
- Tape pen
- Foam pads
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue