Thank you - abstract circles C6 blue themed card -
Day 44 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card - is a simple card that I have made to give to someone who has sponsored my diet (for MacMillan Nurses) - it was easy to make but I am really pleased with how it turned out...
To make this card you need to do the following:-
- I masked off the back of the card so that I could stamp/emboss directly on to the front of a C6 card.
- I then used the largest of Altenew's Half Tone circle stamps and stamped it randomly using Versamagic ink and then added some fine White embossing powder and heat set them using a heat gun.
- Once they had cooled down, I used the lovely blue Altenew ink pad (still not sure of its' name) and coloured the front of the card, trying to get a mottled effect with darker parts in places.
- I let that dry for a bit and then used a cloth to get rid of the excess ink which allowed the white embossed parts to stand out more.
- To make the sentiment, I cut out the Thank You part using some red card and the layer in Silver - this is part of a die set from Paper Boutique by Creative Crafting World.
- To attach the Thank You bit, I used some sticky dots as I didn't want any glue to show through and placed it on the layer and then added it to the front of the card using some foam pads to give it some height.
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- C6 White straight edge card and matching envelope
- Halftone circles stamps from Altenew
- Thank you die set from Paper Boutique from Creative Crafting World
- Red cardstock
- Silver Mirri card
- Blue ink pad from Altenew
- Versamagic ink pad
- Bright White Embossing powder
- Tape pen
- Foam pads
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue