Beautiful inside and out - blue themed c6 card -
Day 41 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Just a quick card today as I am channel hopping watching the Rugby and the Winter Olympics! Here is day 41's project for my 365 day challenge - hope you like this hand coloured and hand stamped card..
Here is how I made it....
- I had cut out a butterfly previously using a Tattered Lace die but felt that I could use the "waste" as a stencil if I was careful and so I coloured through it randomly using one of Altenew's mini pads - I have tried and tried but cannot read what colour it is on the lid...
- Anyway, once I was happy with what I had done, I checked it against the card and saw it was too big so I trimmed it down using my Cutterpillar Pro and then coloured the edge of it using an alcohol marker.
- I then stuck it to a slightly larger panel of blue paper (from the Rainbow Radiance Stylish Silhouettes paper pad) and also trimmed that down
- I stamped the Beautiful sentiment (from Stamps By Me) on top of the background again using that beautiful Blue ink - I deliberately didn't stamp it totally as I wanted a slightly grungy look.
- I then stamped the Inside and out onto some black cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with some White embossing powder and stuck it underneath the Beautiful.
- Finally, I added it to the white tent fold card (from Paper Boutique from Creative Crafting World).
And there you are a card that is really fun to make!
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this project
- C6 White tent fold card and matching envelope from Paper Boutique from Creative Crafting World
- Tattered Lace Butterfly die cut (outline)
- Beautiful and Inside and Out sentiments from Stamp by Me
- White stamping cardstock from Craftwork Cards
- Black cardstock - Lynda Chapman's Black card from World of Paper from Creative Crafting World
- Blue paper from Stylish Silhouettes Rainbow Radiance paper pad (from Hunkydory)
- Blue ink pad from Altenew
- Blue alcohol marker
- White embossing powder
- Versamark ink pad
- Tape pen
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue