Friendship and flowers flower shaped card
Day 27 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I have been trying to work out how to use the flower shaped cards I have and thought that this Wreath style stamp would work well with it and so used some bright inks along with this wood style card from Kanban to make it.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all stamped the leaf in bright green ink (Altenew) in the middle of the card using the petals as a guide.
- I then used the blue ink to add the flowers on the outside of the leaves, again following the petals as a guide.
- I cut out the larger circle using a Tattered Lace die out of the wood grain effect cardstock from Kanban and then a smaller one out from white card again using a Tattered Lace die.
- I had a "wreath" style stamp which I saw fitted this circle and so stamped it out using the bright green ink which I had used for the leaves.
- I then used the rose stamp and alternately used Red and orange distress inks to stamp them inside the wreath.
- DoCrafts have this great sentiment range of stamps, so I used one of their Friendship stamps and placed it in the middle of the circle (with Onyx Black ink)
- I then added them all to the centre of the card using foam pads.
And there you are - a simple but stylish card that has been made using just some some plain card, some wood grain effect card and some stamps along with inks from Tim Holtz and Altenew,
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6" flower shaped card along with envelope
- Flowers and leaves stamps
- Tattered Lace Circle dies (2 sizes)
- White stamping super smooth cardstock
- Kanban's wood effect cardstock
- Red and Orange Distress inks from Ranger
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Tape pen
- Glue-it glue from Pinflair
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Foam pads