Floral Hugs and kisses 6in scalloped edged card -
Day 11 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's challenge is a really stunning card made using a Stamps by Me floral die and the sentiments from For the Love of Stamps collection from Hunkydory.
How I made this card:-
- I had cut this flower out in black card from a Stamps by Me die before I realised that it only cut within the cardstock, I didn't want to waste it so just cut around it leaving a wide border.
- I then stuck it to the front of a 6in scalloped edged linen effect white card using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue (you could also use Pinflair's Glue-it glue)
- It looked really striking in black and white but felt it might be good to add a bit of colour, so I used an Orange Zig Clean Color Pen to fill in the centre of the flower and two shades of their Green pens to paint several of the stems and leaves.
- I then used the Hugs and Kisses and From Me to You stamps from the Simply Vases collection from For The Love of Stamps from Hunkydory and stamped them on some some stamping card using the Onyx Black Versafine ink pad.
- I cut them to fit and then edged both of them one with a Yellow, the other with a Green alcohol marker and attached them to the top left and bottom right hand corners of the card using foam pads.
And there you are - a really lovely card that is simple to make but looks really striking.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6in white scalloped edge linen effect card with envelope
- Flower die (cuts within your card) from Stamps By Me (this is a large die)
- Simply Vases sentiment stamps from the For the Love of Stamps collection from Hunkydory
- Orange, Green, Zig Clean Color Pens from Kuretake
- Orange and Green alcohol markers
- Black cardstock from Lynda Chapman's World of Paper cardstock from Creative Crafting World
- White stamping card
- Onyx Black Versafine ink pad
- Tape pen from Create and Craft
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-