Live - Art Deco flower on Art Deco Frame - 7x5in card
Hi Craft addicts!
I recently got the Art Deco dies from Tattered Lace and so have made this 7" x 5" card using the frame set and the Iris flower in the same collection. I also used some Mirri card and a Tonic Studio sentiment.
How I made this card:-
- I took the larger of the 2 Tattered Lace Art Deco Frame dies and cut it out in Mirri card - it looks silver but it has a slight bluish tinge to it which makes it more interesting.
- I then repeated the process using the smaller frame but this time using red cardstock.
- I glued both of them to a piece of Lynda Chapman's black card and cut round the frame and then added it to the front of a 7" x 5" card (from Hunkydory).
- I also cut out the Tattered Lace Art Deco Classic Iris in the same silvery Mirri card and glued it to the centre of the card.
- I used one of the smaller panels left from the frame and glued the Tonic Studios "Live" sentiment to it and then added it to the card using foam pads (where it should have been).
- Finally, I added some "Shocking Pink" Glow in the Dark Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios to finish it off.
And there you are - a stylish card that has been made using Tattered Lace and Tonic Studios dies and some Mirri card.
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" x 5" white card with envelope from Hunkydory
- Tattered Lace Art Deco frames die
- Tattered Lace Art Deco classic Iris die
- Live sentiment from Tonic Studios
- Black cardstock from Lynda Chapman's World of Paper (from Creative Crafting World)
- Silver/Blue Mirri card
- Red cardstock
- Shocking Pink Nuvo Glow in the Dark drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Create and Craft Tape pen
- Foam pads