My heart is yours forever... 6in square Valentine's Day card
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is another one that is suitable to be given for Valentine's Day or just to say you love someone - any time of the year of course!
How I made this card:-
- I have designed the topper in Craft Artist Professional 2 - using a variety of digikits - the main element was part of a kit from Printable Heaven.
- Once I was happy with the design, I saved it as a JPG and printed it out in Microsoft Publisher. I then cut it out and edged it with a "Red" alcohol marker.
- I used the "Torn Edged Rectangle" die to make the panel that I used to layer the topper on top of (out of "Rainbow" Mirri card) - before I stuck it down, I attached some "Red" Organza ribbon to the middle of it (sticking it down on the back so it didn't show).
- I then glued the whole panel on to the centre of a 6" white straight edged card using Collall All Purpose glue.
- Finally, I added some "Carnation Pink" Nuvo Crystal drops to the corners and on to the pennant.
And there you are - a simple but stylish card that was made using a digital image that I designed myself, some Rainbow Mirri card, some red ribbon and some Nuvo drops. You can buy it here
Don't forget you can also visit The Handmade Crafts Shop where you can see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6" (148mm) 300/350gsm White straight edged card with matching envelope (from Hunkydory or other suppliers)
- Tattered Lace Torn Edge rectangle die
- Digital topper from Printable Heaven and other digikits (made in Craft Artist Professional 2)
- White printable cardstock
- Rainbow Mirri card from Hunkydory
- Red Organza ribbon
- Pink pennant from Craftwork Cards
- Carnation Pink Nuvo Crystal drops
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue