Snowflakes on snowflakes - 6in square card -
Day 338 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a "Snowflake" themed one - day 338 of my 366 day challenge - I have used various Tattered lace and Tonic Studios dies along with some Nuvo crystal drops and has a blue theme!
How I made this card:-
- I first of all cut out the "snowflake" doily die (main 2 dies) from Tattered Lace in black cardstock and stuck them to some "White" cardstock which I had previously coloured using "Blue" distress/dye based inks.
- I then cut round it leaving a very narrow border and glued that to the larger "blue" circle which I cut out using the larger "Threaded Scallop" die from Tonic Studios.
- I then stuck that to a 6" white straight edged card using Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.
- Finally, I used some "Ripened Pumpkin" Nuvo crystal drops in all of the holes left in the die cut and a few in the middle of the snowflake.
And there you are - a bright and cheerful card (either for a winter birthday or Christmas) that is simple to make using a couple of dies and some backing papers.
Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6" White card with envelope (from various suppliers)
- Snowflake Doily die from Tattered Lace
- Threaded Scalloped Circle die from Tonic Studios
- White Cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Blue Dye based inks (or Distress inks)
- Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue