Rudolph small gift tag or fridge magnet -
day 348 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's challenge is a cute fridge magnet/tag for Christmas, using an MDF/Wooden medium sized tag, a Tonic Studios die and some Baker's Twine.
How I made this tag/fridge magnet:-
- I took a MDF/Wooden tag shape (approx 11x6cm) and covered both sides using "Black" Pebeo Gesso paint - giving it a couple of coats leaving it to dry between them.
- I cut out the "Cute Rudolph" shape using the Tonic Studios Rococo die in white card and glued it to some "Bright Blue" and cut round it.
- I then stuck it to the MDF tag using Cosmic Shimmer and allowed it to dry.
- I then used a "Red" Alcohol marker to colour his nose and a black one for his eyes.
- I also added some "Caribbean Blue" Tonic Studios crystal drops around the edge of the tag and again let them dry.
- Finally I used some "Black and Gold" Baker's Twine so it can be hung up and some magnetic strips to the back so it could be used as a fridge magnet.
And there you are - a really cheerful "Christmas" gift tag! It is simple to make as it just used a MDF gift tag, a Tonic Studios die and alcohol markers.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 11x6cm Wooden MDF tag
- Rudolph die from Tonic Studios
- Black Pebeo Acrylic gesso paint
- Blue cardstock
- White cardstock
- Red and Black alcohol markers
- Caribbean Ocean Nuvo crystal drops
- Black and Gold Baker's Twine
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue