Robins on branches - 2 C6 Christmas cards -
Day 353 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I have written a couple of days ago about a card I made using these toppers but when I came to look at it again, I realised that I had stamped the sentiment upside down! So rather than wasting the toppers, I used them to make these.
How I made these cards:-
- I had, as I said earlier, both these toppers already which I had made out of a couple of peel off stickers which I had placed on pentagons coloured by using some "Blue - B01" Generation INX dies.
- I then mat and layered them to a couple of label/tag shapes which I had cut out in blue card and added that to some cream cardstock.
- I had also cut out a "jagged edged" strip out of "blue" card which I had cut out using my Brother ScanNCut and trimmed it to fit both of the cards in the centre of them.
- I then glued on the toppers using CS glue.
- Finally I used a "flower" stamp (I can't remember if it was from Tattered Lace or Hunkydory and stamped each corner of one of the cards using a "Blue" ink pad - Generation INX, Memento or DoCrafts do great colours!
And there you are - really simple to make Christmas cards that I made as a result of a mistake in stamping! I used a couple of peel off stickers, some alcohol markers and some stamps.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- C6 white cards and envelopes from Hunkydory or various suppliers
- Robins/Cardinals peel off stickers from Craft Creations
- Ornate layers ovals die from Tonic Studios
- Flower or snowflake small stamp from Hunkydory or Tattered Lace
- Jagged Edge border strip cut from my Brother ScanNCut
- Blue cardstock
- Cream cardstock
- Blue shades of ink - Generation INX, Memento, DoCrafts
- Caribbean Blue Nuvo crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue